Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Margaritas = happiness

Some days you just need a margarita. Or five. It was A Day at work, so the man and I went for Mexican and margs after work. We are both at kind of pivotal points I'm our career (thus the reason for furry kids instead of human ones at this point) so lately there's been a lot of tension and "Shop Talk" at home. My husband is always the best at encouraging and challenging me, so it works out pretty well.

In any case, it's a darn good thing that I got a workout in this morning. The later I stay up and watch recent episodes of Bones (God bless David Boreanaz... Such a beautiful man), the more tomorrow morning's tempo run is in question. Oh well - nights off can be good, especially when your weekends are as packed with miscellaneous house projects as ours are!

Here's a photo of one thing I'll be up to this weekend...drywall is (not) my fave!



No comments:

Post a Comment