Friday, April 5, 2013

detox bath for the win!

i must say... it worked. although i didn't feel great immediately following my detox bath earlier this week, i certainly felt better yesterday and today. i am still congested - but it's allergy season so i kind of expect that.

finally spring weather has arrived in Indiana! just in time for my first half marathon. this will be the first race for my Garmin Forerunner 10, and i'm more than a little excited to use the virtual pacer. hopefully it will help me get my time back down to my PR range (where it hasn't been since i got married).

the best part of this weekend, though, is definitely going to be hanging out with my sister and eating at my favorite restaurant in Bloomington, The Trojan Horse. gyros and saganaki, yum.

happy friday and happy race season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment